Available in these glazes colors:
Ginkgo leaves were a popular motif during both the Art Nouveau and Arts and Crafts Movements in America. Originating in China, Ginkgo leaves appear frequently in both historical and modern Asian art.
- Many glazes to choose from, all non-toxic and lead free.
- Average production time is one month, from order to shipment
- Can be used in permanent installation, or displayed in other ways
- Handcrafted individually, using historical methods
- Design is rendered in 3D
- High fired stoneware is sturdy enough for many applications, indoors and out
- Every tile is glazed on top and sides