Available in these glazes colors:
The original 4"x4" version of this tile is one of my earliest designs. The idea came from my imagination, rather than from an actual plant. When it came time to add it to this website, I had to think of a name for it, so I went with locust. It looks somewhat similar to the leaves of the honey locust trees that are plentiful in Northeast Ohio, and elsewhere.
This design is also available in the 2"x2" size.
- All of the glazes we use for handmade tile are non-toxic and lead free
- Each tile has slot on back for easy wall hanging with a nail or hook
- These tiles are suitable for permanent installation in many settings
- Arts and Crafts Tile inspired style relief design
- Emu Handmade Tiles are all high-fire ceramics for strength
- Tiles are made of thick durable ceramic stoneware clay
- Emu Handmade Tiles look great framed and displayed