Available in these glazes colors:
"Weeping Willow" has such a nice ring to it. Maybe that is why these trees have been known to show up in song lyrics. "Willow Weep for Me" and "Walking After Midnight" are two classic songs that use willow trees to express sadness. Willows don't make me sad, though. They grow particularly well near bodies of water, so I associate them with beauty and tranquility. It is soothing to watch their long, bending branches sway in the wind.
- Many glazes to choose from, all non-toxic and lead free.
- Average production time is one month, from order to shipment
- Can be used in permanent installation, or displayed in other ways
- Handcrafted individually, using historical methods
- Design is rendered in 3D
- High fired stoneware is sturdy enough for many applications, indoors and out
- Every tile is glazed on top and sides